Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

Proud.

I'm proud this isn't violent garbage. Good jokes, nice art, well done, not evil. I'm pretty sick of seeing nothing but violence and lame death jokes as if its funny on Newgrounds and this is a huge improvement. More personality and less spam. Nice job!

Caramelldansen HD Caramelldansen HD

Meme

There is another word for meme that is older and much less stupid. It's called 'trend'. I'm really tired of hearing people use the word meme thinking they are cool. I think that word was coined by Richard Dawkins. A very clever thing to be able to make up a word that people actually use. But super shitty when teenagers start using it. Super shitty. lol

Anyways, love the hypnotic crack that is CarmelDansen animation. lol Nice song and the whole bit. Cool stuff. :) I don't mind that its a... fad. lol

Coming Soon... Coming Soon...

Best jokes..

Flying nazi-ducks and the word 'boogaloo' lol

MrScriblam responds:

whoa review mods are finally crackin down and deleting all the reviews that have scores less than 7 phew i thought theyd nevah leave

The curse of Jakelin The curse of Jakelin

Really nice art!

I really liked the art in this. If you can draw so well you should really draw necks. lol It's one of the few things I didn't like about Tarboy too. Its not really a nice design to have no necks!

Love your art though, nice and appealing, very cartoony!

BC episode 1 BC episode 1

The best

The best joke was at the beginning. I didn't expect him to say 'don't eat me' for some reason it was just hilarious to me. Good stuff. I really enjoyed being immersed in the story as well as the awkwardness of your voice. The way things were just left hanging a lot. The humor appealed to me most when it was natural. Nice job!

Vuvuzelas Blow! Vuvuzelas Blow!

This needs to be said more.

I love this. Because it is so true. I wish more people would say things that are needed to be said.

To me I thought it sounded like the pits of hell. It literally sounds like the Kingdom of the Flies those awful sounds. I didn't know what was happening. I thought soccer was cursed by satan.

Hey Arnold The Patakis Hey Arnold The Patakis

Very Nice

Nice work! Everyone wants to see, and also a lot of work went into this. Great stuff! :)

The Faun and the Nymph The Faun and the Nymph

What I really liked

What I really liked about this animation particularly is that you use extreme perspective and its really appealing. Backgrounds that use that kind of art perspective are always fun to look at. :)

Folly of Cake Dropping Folly of Cake Dropping

T'was no Aphex lick, twas me! :D

I'm not sure if I ever knew my song loop was used in this but I really like it. Maybe I already wrote a review for this a looong time ago? Who knows.

Pethetic Ep 1 Pilot Pethetic Ep 1 Pilot

'Pet'hetic.. har har lol

Good animation,
Nice that you have 'a' story to follow,
Terrible sound.
Terrible Sound .
TERRIBLE SOUND.
So much effort, diminished by 60% for having terrible sound.
Voice acting, not good. SoundFX? They were fine, but cut alot, instead of being smooth. Soundtrack? Not too much music but it seemed alright. Sound quality? Shit. Probably mono too. :( yuk!
Still, not bad for a pilot.

My advice: Try to cut the episode down to make it less boring, JUST the important stuff. Like a good book, in a good animation every scene should have a purpose towards the point/plot, you know what I mean. You could have cut alot of this. Still, it is a valiant effort! :) Cool stuff. Thanks for making it for us!

silentmike86 responds:

"Just be honest with me man, it’s the only way I’ll learn" :)