Thorenzitha 7 Thorenzitha 7

Chrono Master

Reminds me of an old game called 'Chrono Master' (that' right, Master, not Trigger.) Great use of my song! I'm proud to have it in this thing. :)

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Nice

You put a good number of screens in this one. Nice art, good job Mike~

ImpendingRiot responds:

Thanks man, but Hyptosis did the art

Effing Worms Effing Worms

Rating

Hate to do this but you've got the change your rating. Its not E for everyone you were dishonest in the section where you tick off where or not it contains violence because this would get a 'Teen' rating.

There are lots of little kids that would see the first couple of drawings in this game, even in the loading screen, and freak out because of the gore. Sorry dude. But you should change that.

All in all the game is pretty fun, if a bit one dimensional. Cool stuff keep making games! :)

Battle for Alandria Battle for Alandria

BALANCE THE GAME

Its an extremely addicting game. First time I played it through to the end with no leveling up or anything and the second time I was so pissed off by how shitty hard it is I leveled up like crazy and that last guy's skeletons can still kill me in like two hits practically.

The easiest way to balance out this game is simplistic in nature: GIVE MORE MONEY. lol Really!

I never seem to get more than two elites before I beat the boss and its really gay. I'd like to have a more cool looking army. In order to do that I need more money before beating the boss! And it would make this game a tiny bit easier too, which it needs. XD

War of Cells War of Cells

Dear Wheel of Time Fan

Verrry nice solid graphics. Interesting game. Thanks for the play!

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

A real game

I enjoy very few games. This had everything I like. Art, story, and music all went together perfectly. Created a real atmosphere. And it had emotion. I appreciate that. 10

Freaky Pong Freaky Pong

Quite Addicting

The music really gives you the energy to want to play, what a good selection, and I'm not just saying this because I'm in it *U_U*, You should make some cool variations of the game with graphics that fit the music or something... that would be killer~ ^__^

Sonic the Pervert Sonic the Pervert

Good Drawing.

My favorite part of this was your drawing of the hedghog chick, or whatever she is. And I like the fact that the game keeps you on your toes. I find humour in it too, that it forces you to put so much energy into trying to get this cartoons clothes off. Cool stuff, Don't let ppl get you down just because you like the sexual side of things. I don't think you've done any work that I have found sexually cruel or anything, so have fun and keep it up.

Yeowi responds:

thanks!

Revenge boy final !! Revenge boy final !!

*Tear

You breed funny. Your one of my favorite authors on NG's, I find you so funny... I don't know why. And your nice enough to reply to reviews~ for that you get a one a +1 in style.

MRpeace responds:

Hehe thx for the review... i can do better than this, and if you want to, search for "rat race" in the search field, i made that movie together with a classmate, we used quite some time on it and it turned out a hell lot better than these weak shitty movies hehe, so watch it if you like :)