Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

Proud.

I'm proud this isn't violent garbage. Good jokes, nice art, well done, not evil. I'm pretty sick of seeing nothing but violence and lame death jokes as if its funny on Newgrounds and this is a huge improvement. More personality and less spam. Nice job!

Caramelldansen HD Caramelldansen HD

Meme

There is another word for meme that is older and much less stupid. It's called 'trend'. I'm really tired of hearing people use the word meme thinking they are cool. I think that word was coined by Richard Dawkins. A very clever thing to be able to make up a word that people actually use. But super shitty when teenagers start using it. Super shitty. lol

Anyways, love the hypnotic crack that is CarmelDansen animation. lol Nice song and the whole bit. Cool stuff. :) I don't mind that its a... fad. lol

Coming Soon... Coming Soon...

Best jokes..

Flying nazi-ducks and the word 'boogaloo' lol

MrScriblam responds:

whoa review mods are finally crackin down and deleting all the reviews that have scores less than 7 phew i thought theyd nevah leave

Thorenzitha 7 Thorenzitha 7

Chrono Master

Reminds me of an old game called 'Chrono Master' (that' right, Master, not Trigger.) Great use of my song! I'm proud to have it in this thing. :)

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Nice

You put a good number of screens in this one. Nice art, good job Mike~

ImpendingRiot responds:

Thanks man, but Hyptosis did the art

Effing Worms Effing Worms

Rating

Hate to do this but you've got the change your rating. Its not E for everyone you were dishonest in the section where you tick off where or not it contains violence because this would get a 'Teen' rating.

There are lots of little kids that would see the first couple of drawings in this game, even in the loading screen, and freak out because of the gore. Sorry dude. But you should change that.

All in all the game is pretty fun, if a bit one dimensional. Cool stuff keep making games! :)

Ricky-The Chick Ricky-The Chick

I instantly liked the mix of the instruments and the unique feel of the track. Nice Dub, I also like that you kept up the song progression, without letting it stay the same for longer than 16, which is good practice, up to about the one minute mark. Then I think you repeat. Then a different beat again around 1:30.

The trick with this kind of music is that you have to put as much work into minute two as minute one, and I like that you kept it under two minutes, because the amount of material you have here is just about that much, but I would still put as much work into the second minute as the first, if you know what I mean.

Keep making unique beats, structures, and loops with your instruments, that's the whole trick to this genre of music, and jam pack those minutes with amazing twists and turns.

Overall nice job, really well done.

RickyCroci responds:

thanks, I'll follow your advice ;)

BJ - The Room BJ - The Room

I would start the song where the beat kicks in. After that it becomes a really cool ambient piece. The reverb of your clap really helps unify the track, adding some space and dimension to the stereo space. A bit more variety would be good, especially at this length.

I would listen to an ambient artist like maybe Ambeam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB0_zEBrfn4

You have a style that sort of reflects his so you'd probably like it and could study his song structure.

BojangIes responds:

ok cool, i'll check him out. i wanted to make something that someone could sing on and came up with this so it wasn't too complicated with adding sounds. thanks dude.

Extermination Extermination

This isn't quite dubstep, maybe 'rockstep' would be a good word for it. I feel the metal. XD Nice writing, keep practicing mixing and mastering, as well as choosing your instruments. Find some nice free ones on the net.

Thanks for uploading the track.

Dubstellation responds:

Thank you for the tips, I'm still new to this but trying my best after every song to get better at what I do. I appreciate your comment and that you cared enough to be nice about what you said, I'll be working to get better at this :)

Buffalo Bell Buffalo Bell

You got an interesting blurred 'cell' effect on the lines, what did you use to do that?

(Explanation of rating: Drawing is very good, background fits, colors are good and fitting, minus half a star for framing)

Pokemon Hex Pokemon Hex

Nice line, very cartoony! I feel the color between the background and foreground could be a little more separated if you were curious about the missing star, but overall the linework etc. is bangin. Especially the hyperbolic flowing expressions.

G3no responds:

thank you! and thanks for the critique, i see exactly what you mean

snow snow

I think

I think you should spend less time thinking about having sex with animals.

You're a really talented artist but this is just sick.

Girls bodies with dog-heads? Its like something out of a nightmare. I'm sorry for this, but it honest.

You're 19, it times to grow up. Sorry to be so harsh cause I really like your art and have nothing against you I'm proud of your talent and I wish you all the best in the world. But seriously.